»

Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Make Failure a Learning Experience

To be sucessful, you need to develop the ability to learn from your mistakes. Failure isn't failure unless you don't learn from it. The learning process changes what could be a permanent detour into a springboard to your patential.

  • What lessons have i learnt?
  • Am I grateful for this experince?
  • How can I turn the failure into success?
  • Practically speaking, where do I go from here?
  • What else has failed in this way before, and how can that person help me?
  • How can my experience help others someday to keep from failing?
  • Did i fail because of another person, because of my situation, or because of myself?
  • Did I actually fail, or did I fall short of an unrealistically high standard?
  • Where did I succeed as well as fail?
Its okay if you fall down as long as you learn something while you get up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...